Learn SQL Essentials and Take Your First Step Towards Becoming a Data Analyst.
Welcome to our course SQL Essentials. People attend this course with many different goals and we are really excited to work with all of you! Some of you want to be professional software developers, others want to improve your programming skills to implement projects, while a few might not yet know why you’re here and are trying to figure out what this course is all about.
We are excited to be offering a unique course structure, designed to support learners of different backgrounds in succeeding at their own pace. Our goal is that by the end of this course each and every one of you should be landing into your DREAM job.
- Introduction to SQL
- Installation and configuring MySQL in Platform/OS
- Degree of Relationship
- Basic Query statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- SQL Function
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- SET Operators
- Subqueries (Solve queries & Retrieving data) Case Expression
- SQL Joins
- Introduction to DDL(Data Defination Language)
- Introduction to DML(Data Manipulation Language)
- Introduction to Data Dictionary Views
- Introduction to Views
- Managing schema objects
- Controlling User Access
- Managing data in different Time Zones