Technical Essentials provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services and understanding how they work. Take an AWS course in Bangalore by Codemithra.
The training will enable you to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS solutions and services. Also, Codemithra helps to pass AWS certification training Bangalore.
Architecting on AWS is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimise the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
How it Works?
Stage 0: Online assessments on Aptitude and Java (MCQ) by Ethnus Codemithra
Stage 1: Online assessment on Java (MCQ & Coding) by hiring company
Stage 2: Technical & HR Interview by the hiring company
Stage 3: If shortlisted in Stage 1 & 2
Virtusa will release a Conditional Offer, requiring you to get trained & certified on AWS
* Attend a one month training on AWS Solutions Architect – Associate by Ethnus Codemithra
* Training fee of ₹45,000 to be borne by candidate (0% interest EMI for 3, 6, 9 months)
* Only ₹30,000 to be paid at the beginning of the training program
Stage 4: After the completion of training
* Appear for the official AWS Certification exam
* Remaining ₹15,000 course fee to be paid
Stage 5: If you clear official AWS Certification exam, the hiring company will release final offer letter
Online Mentorship via Telegram (24 * 7)
This course prepares you for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certificate. The SAA (Solutions Architect Associate) Certification helps you build a deep undserstanding of AWS Cloud, and gaining this certification credential is the first of two steps in demonstrating you have the high-level skills needed to become a professional AWS Cloud Architect.
To get more details about the certification, please visit: AWS Website
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
- Exposure to scripting and programming languages
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Databases, Networking and Web technologies
Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Laptop / Desktop with any Operating System
Latest browser – Firefox/Chrome/Safari – IE not supported
Internet connection (minimum 10 Mbps)
GoToWebinar. Download here
You will be able to discuss the aspects of AWS architectures, and how they fit together to build complex systems.
You will gain hands on experience building architectures for various scenarios leveraging AWS services
You will be able to design optimal IT solutions following AWS cloud best practices and design patterns
Introduction and History of AWS
AWS Foundational Services
- Introduction to Compute – EC2, Lambda
- Introduction to Storage – EBS, S3
- Introduction to Networking – VPC, Direct Connect
- Introduction to Security – IAM, Cloud Trail
- Introduction to Databases – RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB
- Introduction to Scaling and Monitoring – Auto Scaling, ELB, Cloud Watch, SNS
- Introduction to Billing and Support
Design Resilient Architectures
Design High-Performing Architectures
Design Secure Applications and Architectures
Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
Goutham N has over 10 years of experience in planning, building, managing projects in ed-tech domain, building and validating connectivity SDK for technology applications and enterprise applications using Informatica application SDK and connectivity in Java/C++